R150.00 – R175.00
I was so in love with my peplum dress that I decided to also make a peplum top for those little girls that prefer tops and pants to dresses, but that still want some whimsy and magic. Our new peplum tops feature our new digitally printed fabric which is printed with our own unique designs.
Our garments are made from soft 100% cotton that has just a little bit of stretch in it for the perfect fit. Our garments tend to be a bigger fit/cut compared to some retailers.
· 100% cotton sourced from Cape Town and Durban which means that the fabric is 100% Proudly South African.
Lace fabric has been used in the top section of this garment and it is an imported lace and not made locally.
Wash care instructions:
· We recommend that all of our garments be hand washed and hung inside out on the line.
· Our garments can be washed in a washing machine, however, by hand washing and using a good detergent, you could prolong the life of the garments.
· Do not iron directly onto the prints, rather place a handkerchief or light piece of fabric over the garment/print and iron onto the fabric.
· We also recommend that you do not tumble dry the garments unless necessary as tumble drying can damage garments.
· Please note: these are care recommendations – our garments are made from quality fabrics and prints so you are able to follow your normal ways of cleaning your products. We simply use the above as a guide to help prolong the life of your garments.