Unbrushed fleece is often referred to as tracksuit material. These onesies are made from the same fabric that our hoodies and joggers are made from. These onesies have our unique stud feature down the back of them. These studs are protected with the fabric so it will not hurt your child’s back when sleeping – we have been asked this before. The harem shape means that the crotch lies low down the legs which makes these perfect to wear with cloth nappies as well.
- 100% unbrushed fleece sourced from a mill in Cape Town which means that the fabric is 100% Proudly South African.
- This fabric is a lovely warm and thick fabric perfect for those cold days during our South African Winters.
Wash care instructions:
- We recommend that all of our garments be hand washed and hung inside out on the line.
- Our garments can be washed in a washing machine however, by hand washing and using a good detergent, you could prolong the life of your garments.
- Do not iron directly onto the prints or pleather, rather place a handkerchief or light piece of fabric over the garment/print and iron onto of the fabric.
- We also recommend that you do not tumble dry the garments unless necessary as tumble drying can damage garments.