Our raglans are made from soft cotton knit fabric – perfect for those warm summer days.
Our garments are made from soft 100% cotton that has just a little bit of stretch in it for the perfect fit. Our garments tend to be a bigger fit/cut compared to some retailers.
· 100% cotton sourced from Cape Town and Durban which means that the fabric is 100% Proudly South African.
Wash care instructions:
· We recommend that all of our garments be hand washed and hung inside out on the line.
· Our garments can be washed in a washing machine, however, by hand washing and using a good detergent, you could prolong the life of the garments.
· Do not iron directly onto the prints, rather place a handkerchief or light piece of fabric over the garment/print and iron onto the fabric.
· We also recommend that you do not tumble dry the garments unless necessary as tumble drying can damage garments.
· Please note: these are care recommendations – our garments are made from quality fabrics and prints so you are able to follow your normal ways of cleaning your products. We simply use the above as a guide to help prolong the life of your garments.