Unbrushed fleece is often referred to as tracksuit material. These joggers are made from the same fabric that our hoodies are made from. The joggers also have a harem shape which means that cloth nappy babies can also wear these joggers.
- 100% unbrushed fleece sourced from a mill in Cape Town which means that the fabric is 100% Proudly South African.
- This fabric is a lovely warm and thick fabric perfect for those cold days during our South African Winters.
Wash care instructions:
- We recommend that all of our garments be hand washed and hung inside out on the line.
- Our garments can be washed in a washing machine however, by hand washing and using a good detergent, you could prolong the life of your garments.
- Do not iron directly onto the prints or pleather, rather place a handkerchief or light piece of fabric over the garment/print and iron onto of the fabric.
- We also recommend that you do not tumble dry the garments unless necessary as tumble drying can damage garments.